Friday, February 02, 2007

Mad Mad Woman



Not the mad, as in she's a hot head! Mad, as my Marika likes to say, "Gone off her chicken" I'm not really sure what THAT means, but I believe it means, cuckoo, crazy, bananas, or loony. And that's me... crazy as a loon. Crazy for art. But wouldn't it be great if people did say things like "That woman's gone banana's" I never hear that kind of language.
Anyway, I've been very busy setting up an on-line shop featuring my original paintings and linocuts on items such as mugs, totes bags and t-shirts. Go look at it!! Bookmark me! Get in while the gettin's good! Before I'm discovered!! See? I am a loon. No offense the you birders out there. Check me out at:
http://www.cafepress.com/inkypom and http://www.cafepress.com/linocuts
I'm still working on it, so there are plenty of typos and grammar mistakes for you happy grammar police to find. So go crazy Steve, Sue, Julie and Missy. I love you guys. Shpelings overated anyway! I'm always open to feedback. Mail me!
I've also been busy showing my work at Old Sugar Mill. http://oldsugarmill.com Again with language. They don't say "THE" Old Sugar Mill, just Old Sugar Mill. Hmmmmmm... go figure. Old Sugar Mill is a super cool place and someday will no doubt be very happening. They're just starting out and I am more than honored to be hanging my work on their walls. In fact, there it is, up with my favorite project that I like to call 25/7. Aren't they cute?!! Say yes. Old Sugar Mill is hosting a Port and Chocolate event, February 10th and 11th. I'll be there too. Come see me and Carvahlo Family Winery.

No comments: