Monday, February 19, 2007

Blue Rain Dog


This rather large painting is one of the pieces hanging at Old Sugar Mill. It measures 24"X36". She's another collage piece with a textured background Little Blue Rain Dog, so happy to be out in the rain. Dogs never mind the weather if they are out for fun!
I've finally listed some pieces on E-Bay. Wish me luck. They can be found by listing "Marla Kolb" in the search. I have a little folk and a little pop art too. Sometimes I just don't know what's going to pop out of me.

3 comments:

Stephen Washburn said...

I like what you are doing, and the desciption of outsider art.
Which side's inside?...

Niki Kangas said...

Hi Marla,
Sorry it took me forever to get around to visiting your page here. I wanted to confirm that you are having a javalounge art show in September '08. Stop by the shop sometime (and bring Roach 'cause I want to ask her how her band's coming along) after February (I'm on maternity leave) on a weekday afternoon to go over details. Thank you!
Niki
javalounge

Anonymous said...

Well written article.